Safety At Sea
Industrial Engineering Service Co. of Iran was founded in 1983. For several years it was active in various fields of general engineering and service and supply. In 1991 with a major change of management and introducing new shareholders the company was completely reorganized. Highly experienced engineering staff was employed. Investment in new facilities and equipment enhanced capabilities of the company. Safety equipment and firefighting system service and certification were established in 1991.For these services we obtained formal approval of major class societies active in Iran (DNV-GL, LR, RINA, KR, NKK, and BV) as well as the Administration. ( PMO )
Offering engineering services including design, supply, installation and maintenance using competitive technology and focusing on safety industry. Creating optimum solutions for the performance and management and of massive projects in the field of marine safety focusing on efficient human resources to obtain highest level of customers` satisfaction.
Maintaining its national and international reputation at the field of safety of marine and offshore structures of oil and gas; offering engineering services focusing on customer`s satisfaction and confidence.
- Marine Oil Pollution Equipment Supply
- Life raft, life boat Service and certification
- Firefighting equipment servicing and certification
- Thickness gauging & NDT
- Safety engineering design and consultancy
- Safety training in accordance with the requirements of STCW95 code, Crane inspection and proof load testing of lifting appliance, HSE management consultancy (Risk Assessment, Hazid, Hazop)